Awesome Bacon and Cheese stuffed Burger
I use extra lean ground sirloin because it's healthier. The grated onion is used to add moisture because there is ...
I use extra lean ground sirloin because it's healthier. The grated onion is used to add moisture because there is not a lot of fat in these burgers. Make sure to use sharp cheddar cheese.
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 12 Minutes
- 1 lb extra lean ground sirloin
- 4 strips of bacon, diced
- 1 medium sized onion, grated
- 1 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 clove of garlic, grated or minced
- 1 tsp coarse black pepper
- 4 hamburger buns
- 1. Heat a skillet over medium heat and fry bacon until crispy.
- 2. In a bowl, combine the beef, garlic, onion, cheese, bacon and black pepper.
- 3. Form into patties 1/2 thick.
- 4. Grill burgers aproximately 6 mins per side over medium heat or until internal temperature is 160 degrees. Flipping only once
- 5. Garnish with your favorite toppings!